We are a local RV transport company located in Goshen Indiana and a devoted driving team nationwide. We strive to maintain a constant line of communication with all of our customers AND our drivers. We offer competitive rates and mileage bonuses based on performance and results along with the standard reimbursements. As an independent driver, you have access to trip payment advances along with timely payment settlements (typically same day that the trip is completed with documentation). Our name is consistent with our hiring and compensation policies. Once you are chosen to be a part of the Synergy team, you know that you are one of the best. As a qualified independent contractor with Synergy RV Transport, we ask for superb service as this is exactly what we promise our customers. A friendly face, good work ethics and driving records, along with the right equipment to get the job done is all you need to join the Synergy team. Every mile you drive reflects on our commitment to excellence at Synergy RV Transport.
Call us at 574-537-1860 or download an application by clicking here.
- ¾ ton pickup truck or larger (Diesel preferred)
- Pickup trucks with eight (8) foot bed (preferred)
- Truck must be presentable and in good condition
- Fifth wheel hitch rated at least 16,000 lbs.
- Heavy duty TT receiver hitch rated at least 10,000 lbs or better (class IV or V)
- Must have electric hook up for trailers (Bargman 7 prong and adaptors)
- Extended mirrors and convex mirrors
- Mud flaps behind each tire
- Brake controller
- Battery for trailer breakaway system
- Current Registration
- DOT Annual Inspection
- Insurance (must have physical damage coverage and a minimum of $500,000 liability)
- No radar/laser detectors or jammers are allowed in commercial vehicles
- Fire extinguisher mounted per DOT requirements
- Set of 3 safety triangles
Driver Orientation and Training
All of our contractors are required to attend an orientation class where they receive the appropriate training required for the position. The orientation requirements include a previously completed D.O.T. physical and drug screen (within last 30 days), and are held at our 2448 E. Kercher Road, Goshen facility throughout the year and last for approximately 2 hours. The orientation class also includes information regarding FMCSA regulations, company policies in the driver manual, and a driving test. When arriving at orientation please make sure that your vehicle meets all of our requirements and that you bring copies of your registration, insurance, social security card, passport, if applicable, and DOT truck inspection. Qualifications and requirements can be viewed by looking at our current job listings or looking below. Please call ahead to be scheduled for an orientation your application must first be approved by the recruiting department. We have year round driver job openings. You can apply online or contact our recruiting department to have one mailed or faxed to you.
The Leasing and Orientation Process
The first step in becoming a driver for Synergy RV Transport is to fill out the application, the Request from Previous Employer, and Request for Drug/Alcohol Results and submit it to Synergy RV Transport. Please be sure that all sections of the application are filled out and that the back page is signed in both places indicating the need for a signature. Once submitted to Synergy, this will allow us to obtain your MVR. If you live in WA, CO, OH, MD, DE or GA you will need to submit an MVR, not over 30 days old, with your application. Once we have an approved MVR we will contact you to schedule a date and time for you to come in to our office and go through orientation and sign your lease. You will need to bring with you the following items:
- A current DOT Physical
- A copy of your truck’s DOT inspection
- A copy of your current truck registration (showing your truck is plated for 26,000 lbs)
- Your current driver’s license, social security card and passport if you have one
- Your drug test can be done locally and is about a $25.00 fee for which you are responsible
- A copy of your certificate of insurance showing Synergy RV Transport as the Certificate Holder (for any questions on insurance please feel free to call and inquire)
Once all paperwork is completed we will begin the orientation process, which takes approximately 2-3 hours. We will go over FMCSA regulations, company policies, a road test (using your truck) and your lease will be signed. You will be given a manual with Synergy RV Transport’s Drug and Alcohol Policy, your signs, transporter plates and all other paperwork fulfilling DOT requirements. Most appointments for leasing on are made for early morning and by the end of the day you should be leaving with your first unit.